Chocolate Pudding Cake...Soap !

Chocolate Pudding Cake...Soap !
yummmmmm!!!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Social media and the soaping world

ok ok ok.....apparently I can make pretty good soap but am bad at keeping up with my facebook and blog inputs. Mainly because I forget my passwords and then cannot get into the pages........case in point....this blog!
So my tip for the day here at the Granville Island Soap Gallery is....make your password long and dirty......!
yeh its a pain to type in but you will never forget it. hopefully more blog entries to come.
oh yes.
FARMERS MARKETS THIS UPCOMING 2014 SEASON
we will be at the Langley market on Wednesday afternoon
both Ambleside and White Rock on Sundays and
on Saturdays  Burnaby and Lonsdale in north Vancouver
see you there!!!
we have lots of new stuff along with our famous and regular stock.
cheers and bubbles,
Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment